To all our customers and employees
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread, your health and well-being remain our top priority. The situation continues to evolve, and our monitoring committee is meeting regularly to monitor conditions and make decisions to support our associates and clients and your efforts to stay healthy.
Preventive measures for our employees:
- Any employee who is feeling ill should stay home and seek medical attention.
- Any employee who knows they have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for the coronavirus must advise the store and stay at home.
- We would like our employees to follow governmental guidelines in place: https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus/
- Work schedules might change, we will advise you as soon as possible.
Preventive measures for our clients:
- STORE HOURS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, SEE OUR WEBSITE OR FACEBOOK FOR INFORMATION.
- Any client who is feeling ill should stay home and seek medical attention.
- Please avoid shopping with the family and in groups, it is in the best interest of all.
- When possible, please pay with debit or credit cards to limit the physical interactions.
- We would like our clients to follow governmental guidelines in place: https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus/
Keeping our stores clean and safe:
- We’ve always been proud of our stores’ cleanliness and operations, and we know that keeping them clean and sanitized is now more important than ever.
- In addition to our daily cleaning efforts, we’re increasing the amount of time that is spent cleaning and sanitizing our stores, especially in our most frequented areas such as checkout lanes, restrooms, and associate break rooms. The bottom line is that we want you to feel comfortable shopping in our stores.
We insist: Prevention is Key. Here are a few tips to help stop the spread:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with a hydro-alcoholic solution or soap and water.
- Keep at least one meter away from someone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Follow respiratory hygiene rules and make sure that people around you do the same. If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with the crease of your elbow or with a tissue and throw away the tissue immediately afterward.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, such as a fever of 100.4°F (37.8°C) or higher, stay home. Consult a physician and follow local authorities’ instructions.